Download the app to your phone or tablet.
On a Computer? You can use "BlueStacks" for Mac/Windows/Windows Surface Pro (http://www.bluestacks.com/) and install the Android version
Login (or register)
In the mobile App:
1) Press Menu button,
2) Then Settings button,
3) Then Login button (or register button)
Now that you are logged in, you should look at how AppPacks works
A quick definition of an AppPack:
Build a Strong AppPack
You then build out an AppPack with your information, your company information and information for your audience. Typically a product, service, or educational piece that you already send out. We call this the "3 Pillars of AppPack".
Author & Company pillars are straight forward. They are just information you already have on websites, on business cards, on social sites and in print publications.
The video may be something you don't have just yet, but the video help your audience know "Who you are"...something paper just can't do. The good news is, with AppPack, you can update it over time, so you can make you video tomorrow.
...Here is a guide to help you with making your own video.
* Also, for this initial setup, you only need to build out your information and your company information this one time. After that, you simply update anything that is new or changed. Our service team will be happy to help with this too! (*copy and paste everything from this link and send it back to us by email and we can enter this for you)
Subject Matter pillar is really as simple as asking yourself, "What do you have to offer or want to share?"
We break this down into 4 easy questions: (see an example)
1. "Who do you meet with?" This is your target audience
2. "What do you say?" This will become the Title, Description, and video
3. "What information do you leave behind?" This becomes your links, apps, and business information
4. "What information do you follow up with?" This becomes additional links in the pack
Distributing Your AppPack